Let's begin by setting things up for the new school year. In short, the class registry and catalog must be cleared, and various dates must be updated in the website's settings.
- Navigate to the Administration > Manage Database viewer. You may see a note that data files have been backed up and/or that the currently displayed table has been alphabetized.
- Use the drop-down near the top of the page to select the Registration table, and click Load Table.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Delete All button. The Registration table should now be empty.
- Use the drop-down to select the Class Catalog table, click Load Table, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click Delete All. The Class Catalog should now be empty, too.
- Click on the Settings menu item. Update School Year, and set Current Trimester and Registration Trimester to Fall.
- Also set the date for each phase of class registration, paying attention to the customary day of the week, listed in each field's description.
- Click Save.
Now, you can begin adding the new classes, and assigning teachers and aides. Don't forget to include Study Hall and Nursery, for each hour!